Salsa Macha is about to arrive, we expect to be able to ship out within the next week or so!
If you can't wait or 135g is too small, use the link below to order the 1KG version while stocks last =)
135g - Bottle
Special salsa prepared with three different dried chillies, carefully chosen from a very specific region of the state of Veracruz: the cities of Córdoba and Orizaba. This delicate mix of chillies and condiments gives an exquisite flavor to anything you add it to. This salsa is great added to just about everything!
- As a snack, you can spread a light layer of salsa macha on top of cream cheese and serve with crackers.
- To have a quick tuna snack, mix drained tuna fish with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and a teaspoon of this salsa. Accompany with corn chips or crackers.
- An excellent choice with all kind of seafood or fish, especially with shrimp.
- Use it when cooking sauces such as tomato, ragu or creamy sauces. For example, with melted butter, cream and Parmesan cheese and a touch of this flavoursome sauce.
- Mix it with olive oil to fry fish, chicken or for a pasta sauce. Quick and gives food a lot of Mexican flavour!
- Corn oil, mix three dried chilies (Arbol, Morita, Guajillo), garlic, salt