Salsa based on natural tamarind and chipotle chilli, which may accompany a variety of dishes, giving a subtle, smoky flavour to your food.
You can find this product in our Salsa Kit.
- For a quick and delicious snack, pour maría bonita sauce over cream cheese and serve with crackers. It’ll disappear in seconds!
- If you are looking for something fresh, marinate some small pieces of fish in some lemon juice for 2 hours. Drain the liquid and mix the fish with diced onion, tomato, and chopped parsley. Add the sauce, serve in a glass container and decorate with avocado slices.
- You can cook pork loin, fish or shrimp with maria bonita salsa.
- Goes very well with salads. You can add cheese, shrimp, or Indian walnuts.
- You can also prepare “chicken on the run” simply by placing pieces of chicken in a casserole dish and pouring the sauce over them. Cook covered, and you’ll have a delicious meal in no time!