383g - Bottle
This is a chipotle chilli salsa with a sweet touch, reducing the hot taste of chili. It’s a sauce that may accompany a variety of dishes, from appetisers to main courses.
- When preparing meatballs, pour a little bit of sauce in the pan to add that traditional Mexican flavour.
- Prepare a bean dip, mixing refried beans with the salsa, then sprinkle with a little bit of fresh cheese, and serve with corn chips as a snack.
- For a light snack, cut some slices of goats or fresh cheese, roast it in a frying pan and add this sauce.
- For something tasty, prepare a “double cream and chipotle soup,” with buttermilk, minced onion and garlic, whole milk, Philadelphia cream cheese, water, chicken broth, and a few spoons of salsa La Adelita. It’s delicious!
- Water, vinegar, chipotle chili, brown sugar, onion, salt, olive oil, garlic, condiments.