Refried Bean and Cheese Dip
You spoke, we listened.
Check out this recipe for refried bean and cheese dip and add it to your next platter spread.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, beans, salt, pepper, onions and jalapeño in a large bowl
- Add half a cup of both the cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Transfer the dip into an oven safe dish and top with remaining cheese
- Pop the dish into the oven and bake until warm and cheese has melted (20 mins or so)
- Serve up with your favourite El Cielo Totopos and ENJOY!