Mexican Chilli Cheese Fries
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope TAJIN CHILLI POWDER SEASONING
- 1 can EL MEXICANO - BAYO REFRIED BEANS (Optional)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 packages (32 ounces each) frozen french-fried potatoes
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Sour cream and sliced jalapeno peppers
- Drain tomatoes; reserving liquid. In a small bowl, whisk drained liquid, chili seasoning and remaining flour until blended.
Stir in a pan tomatoes, beans and peppers and cook for a while. Add in the bowl ingredients.
- Prepare fries according to package directions.
- Serve the mixture over the fries; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, top with sour cream and jalapeno slices.