- 6 El Cielo tortillas
- Red Kidney Beans, canned
- Japanese curry sauce mix
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste, divided (optional)
- Take a bowl and add soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and garlic, readymade Japanese curry sauce mix along with the chicken strips for coating
- Refrigerate the marination for an hour.
- Preheat oven 220 degrees C. Transfer chicken strips to a glass baking dish
- Bake chicken strips in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Brush both sides of 1 tortilla with olive oil and lay on a flat surface. Sprinkle 1/3 of the pepper and cheese on top.
- Add 1/3 of the chicken strips and red kidney beans
- And cover it with some more Parmesan cheese.
- Add 1 teaspoon wasabi paste.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 2 more quesadillas.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas until browned and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.