El Cielo e-shop exclusive!
Red sauce made from roasted tomatoes and morita chilli. Has a smoky flavour that works perfectly with chicken, beef, fish and seafood. An excellent sample of traditional Mexican flavours!
- Mix it with cream as a basic sauce for many dishes
- Pour it over Mexican dishes such as tacos and quesadillas (tortillas filled with melted cheese)
- Prepare fried shrimp with a little bit of olive oil and add the sauce. Serve in corn or flour tortillas.
- Create your own “Enchiladas Lloronas” (fried tortillas filled with chicken or cheese, dressed with cream, cheese, lettuce and La Llorona salsa)
- Prepare scrambled or fried eggs and pour some of this delicious sauce over them. You’ll love it!
- Tomato, water, onion, salt, morita chili, corn oil, garlic