Spicy Chicken Fajitas
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- Add the fajitas seasoning ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir together.
- Sprinkle a large amount of the fajita seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 7-8 minutes on both the sides and then slice it into strips after a while.
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into thin slices.
- Once the chicken is removed, saute the bell peppers and onion in the same skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet, add a squeeze of fresh lime juice and stir everything together.
- Serve immediately with tortillas and extra toppings such as sour cream, pico de gallo and guacamole with some El Cielo’s White Corn Totopos!