El Cielo Chicken Tacos
- Add the shredded chicken to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, Mexican oregano, garlic powder, and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the Morita Chili Sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7-8 minutes, until the meat mixture is still a little saucy. Remove from the heat.
- Warm the tortillas and fill them with 2 heaping tablespoons of chicken mixzture.
- Top with desired taco toppings: shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced red onion, sour cream, guacamole.
Note: You can also add additional El Cielo Blue Corn Totopos (corn chips) to make it crunchier and add color.