Authentic El Cielo Chicken Tacos
We have now made it easy for your to order the key ingredients for this recipe, just click here and it will take you the Chicken Taco Kit.
- Add the shredded chicken to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, Mexican oregano, garlic powder, and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the Ki Gourmet Sauce, stir well to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7-8 minutes, until the meat mixture is still a little saucy. Remove from the heat.
- Put the rinse beans in microwave safe bowl and warm, about 30 sec, add a pinch of salt and stir to mix
- Warm the tortillas and fill them with 2 heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture, add a few of the bays beans
- Top with desired taco toppings: shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced red onion, sour cream, guacamole.
Note: You can also add additional yummy El Cielo Blue Corn Totopos (corn chips) to make it crunchier and add color.